This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Spring is right around the corner, which means it’s time to pack up the dark sweaters and big scarfs. As usual, spring is a season of pastels. However, this season keep an eye out for lavender and blush pieces. They go great with darks jeans and can be worn during both the day and at night. Although the normal spring colors like teal, light yellow, lavender and blush will always be in, the hottest look this season is scarlet red. According to InStyle magazine, scarlet is dominating the runways and will be a fast growing trend for the upcoming spring season! 

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.