This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Now that spring has finally decided to make its appearance, soaking up the sun has been a Bryant student’s favorite pastime! To ease your way out of hibernation, here’s a quick list of the best spots to enjoy the nice weather on campus.

1) 17 Lawn and Volleyball Courts: Whether you want to play catch, volleyball, or lounge around, the Hall 17 lawn is always a great place to hang out and make some friends! 

2) Hidden Benches: For a more secluded location, try out the often missed seating area by the bank of the pond. They’re located  off the common walking path, making it the perfect place for some alone time in the shade. 

3) Waterfront: If you’re just looking to hang out and sunbathe, all you need is a blanket; the grass around the pond is the place for you! Just watch out for the geese, they tend to get a bit territorial…

4) FSC: The benches outside the Fisher Student Center are another great place to sit back and bask in the sun! You might even get to see the muskrat swimming around in the pond!

5) Basketball Courts: The basketball court is the perfect place to go for some outdoor exercise. With games going on and music playing it’s always a good time!

6) Fountain View: One of the most relaxing outdoor spots on campus has to be a seat on the benches over looking the fountain. On the way to the library, this is a great alternative place to do homework rather than working indoors.