Reality Shows to Help with Your “Bachelor” Withdrawals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Now that Bachelor Monday’s are a thing of the past until the new season of The Bachelorette begins, we are all suffering from reality TV withdrawals. Lucky for you ladies, we have pulled together a few reality shows that might just be able to tide you over until JoJo takes Bachelor nation by storm!

The Real Housewives

For starters, there is always a season of the Real Housewives of (insert literally almost any major city in the US here) filled with love, hate, and a whole lot of drunk housewives.

Married at First SightIf what you really miss is all that “meet and fall in love at first sight (or not)” drama, then this show is for you! Married at First sight literally plans weddings for people who have never met and the first time they do, they are getting married. Then it follows the two to see if they make it or not. Super entertaining to be honest.

Keeping Up with the Kardashians Because they have a new season coming out May 1st and they are reality TV’s first family. Plus there’s sibling drama, mama drama, love drama, humor, and some seriously awesome outfit inspiration in every episode. Who wouldn’t want to keep up with them?

CatfishWho doesn’t want to watch people meet (what they think) is their online love for the first time?! People fly across the country to see if the person they have been pouring there heart out to forever and have never actually seen is real. There is drama, celebrity guests, and Max isn’t too hard on the eyes either.

Chrisley Knows Best Chrisley knows Best is all about a wealthy (and hilarious) southern family of seven who give us an inside look into their lives. The two oldest, Chase and Savannah are just like us, except a lot better looking and with more money. Its super funny to see the shenanigans they get themselves into, plus the episodes are only a half hour long so it’s perfect for a binge watch in between Bachelor/ Bachelorette seasons.

Dance Moms

Because who doesn’t want to see a bunch of 11 year old that can dance better than we ever dreamed, win awards, go on red carpets and fly around the world all while there moms fight with each other and their crazy dance teacher? 

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.