PINK Nation: Pink Our Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Everyone loves free stuff, right?  Victoria’s Secret’s Pink Nation is about to step across campuses across the United States to give out, uh-hmmm, free stuff.  Yeah, it’s true.  This contest is a chance for each and every one of our bulldogs to vote for Bryant University to be in the top ten schools of the nation!  With this ranking, Victoria’s Secret will hire two campus representatives and spread some PINK love on our small Smithfield campus.  I’m talking free comfortable PINK swag, amazing parties, pop-up shops in the middle of the lawn or in Roto, and so much more.  If we get every single Bryant student to vote, we have a very good chance at getting our own Bryant PINK apparel and two lucky students on our campus will become Victoria’s Secret Bryant representatives.

I swear, it really will be as cool as it sounds, and it’s super easy to get our school in the top 10.  Here are the steps…..

1. Click this link
  2. Hit the “JOIN OR SIGN IN TO VOTE” button
  3. A new, thanks for joining, webpage will pop up.  From here click the PINK Your Campus! link
  4. Type in Bryant University and click vote!  
  5. You’ll get a confirmation that you have officially voted for us.  Stop by the website every day until March 25th to vote for us and be sure to share this contest with your roommates and friends!
Jessica is a senior at Bryant University where she is majoring in management and double minoring in marketing and communication.  She holds the position as Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Bryant and was actually one of the first founding members!  Beyond Her Campus Bryant, she is the Vice President of the Bryant Marketing Association and a MyPath Mentor.  She loves working at the Amica Center for Career Education where she manages their marketing and social media efforts but also enjoys her time at the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership and the school's bookstore. When at home in Connecticut, she loves to watch movies with her family, play with her dog, have bonfires with friends, sleepovers with her sister, and scrapbook! Jessica aspires to one day manage her own department of a fortune 500 company, or even run her own company with a little bit of writing on the side!  Upon graduating this coming May, she will jump-start her career at EMC as a Marketing Development Associate in the Marketing Development Program.