This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Here at Her Campus, we know that it’s not unusual to see students wearing business clothing around campus at Bryant University. Whether it be for a presentation in class, a job interview, or an internship, having some business clothing in your wardrobe is a must for any Bryant student. Do you need some recommendations on where to find clothes? We got you! Here are some of our favorite places that you should check out:

H&M

H&M has a lot of basic pieces for your business wardrobe. We love their selection of dress pants and blazers. No matter what style or color you are looking for, H&M is sure to have something that will fit your needs at an affordable price!

Zara

Similar to H&M, Zara also has great staples for your wardrobe. Zara has lots of cute blouses that can help spice up your more basic pieces for a chic, business casual look.

Amazon

If you need clothing for a last-minute interview or presentation, Amazon is the place to look. Make sure to read the reviews for quality, and if you’re willing to scroll a little, you can find some cute pants and shirts that work for a business dress code.

Nordstrom

If you’re willing to spend a little more money, Nordstrom sells lots of great brands that make a variety of business clothing. Orders always ship free with a painless return policy. So, if you buy something and it doesn’t fit, returns are a smooth process.

Loft

Loft also has a great selection of basic dress pants, blouses, and blazers. If you’re willing to spend more for some higher quality material that will last you all throughout your college experience and career, Loft is an awesome place to check out.

Savers

For the thrifters, or anyone looking to be more sustainable with your purchases, Savers is a great thrift store to check out. Lots of people cleaned out their closets during quarantine and got rid of business clothing with remote work options, so you’re bound to find something that might work for you. Savers has locations nearby campus in Woonsocket, RI, and North Attleborough, MA.

Plato’s Closet

Plato’s Closet is also a great thrift store option. Plato’s Closet is known for taking more recent and trendy clothing. If you want to shop some of these fast fashion options in a more sustainable way, secondhand is the way to go! There’s a Plato’s Closet in Warwick – only 20 minutes away from campus!

Happy shopping!

Most likely to approach a stranger to say hi to their dog :)