Jaci Kline Photography

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

How many of you love to take pictures?  I’m sure all of you do-I know I do!  If I ask that same exact question to my sister she wouldn’t raise her hand. Her love for photography is so far beyond the way any of us may love it.  It’s like if her camera and I were falling off a cliff in the Grand Canyon, she would grab the camera. She photographs weddings, family christmas cards, headshots, landscapes, animals, plants, my friends, ….basically anything under the sun. Actually she loves to capture the moon too. She’s 16 years old (as seen to the right) and already has her pictures hung in family and friend’s homes, attends the annual Asbury Classics (a horseshow) held in New Jersey as their photographer, and has been offered a pretty promising future.  When asked if she wants to pursure a career in photography she says, “isn’t that a little bit wrong?  Am I really allowed to love my job THAT much?  I think it’ll stay as my favorite hobby but the money is sometimes sweet!” Her Canon 20D is fashioned with many different lenses and is always by her side.  Enough of my yipper-yapper, why don’t you take a look at her work?  So here you go!  Below are a ton of pictures of the infamous Jaclyn (Jaci for short) Kline Photography.  I chose which pictures to put up-choosing from thousands was really hard!  

Here is her Facebook
page link but she is terrible at keeping up with it so be patient:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaci-Kline-Photography/148091795218150

All photos below were taken by Jaclyn Kline.
The best way to contact her for any information is through e-mail at:
Jaci.Kline@aol.com

Gulf Beach – Milford, Connecticut

Our dog Pepper

Lightning Across Long Island Sound – Flagrock Beach – Milford, Connecticut

Handsome Man!

Country Concert Tailgating – Rascal Flatts – Hartford, Connecticut

Our Neighbor Jack Playing Ball 

Bird Taking Off – Ocean Beach Park – New London, Connecticut

The Reservoir – Maltby Lakes – Orange, Connecticut

Fourth Of July – Private Beach at Our Family’s House – Milford, Connecticut

My Best Friend Ashley

New York City, New York

Her Friend Guylendy

Chanco – Our Neighbor’s Cat

Benjamin Riley – Our Neighbor

Hot Air Balloons – Asbury, New Jersey

Jessica is a senior at Bryant University where she is majoring in management and double minoring in marketing and communication.  She holds the position as Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus Bryant and was actually one of the first founding members!  Beyond Her Campus Bryant, she is the Vice President of the Bryant Marketing Association and a MyPath Mentor.  She loves working at the Amica Center for Career Education where she manages their marketing and social media efforts but also enjoys her time at the Hassenfeld Institute for Public Leadership and the school's bookstore. When at home in Connecticut, she loves to watch movies with her family, play with her dog, have bonfires with friends, sleepovers with her sister, and scrapbook! Jessica aspires to one day manage her own department of a fortune 500 company, or even run her own company with a little bit of writing on the side!  Upon graduating this coming May, she will jump-start her career at EMC as a Marketing Development Associate in the Marketing Development Program.
Makena is a senior at Bryant University, studying International Business, Marketing and Spanish. In addition to co-founding Her Campus at Bryant, Makena is a published author, a peer mentor for Academic Programs International, works as a research assistant on campus, and is over-involved in general (and loving it). When she isn’t running frantically between classes, work and meetings, Makena enjoys travel, good Tex-Mex and getting lost in a great book.