How to Rock The Bed…Lady Style.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

We all have read sex article after article about how to please your boyfriend, or ways that he can please you, but what if you don’t have a boyfriend? We aren’t forgetting that you can have another special lover that you have to attend to. Yes, we are talking about your girlfriend, your hookup, anyone you just want…get it on with! Quick fun fact: Believe it or not, lesbian sex usually burns more calories because there is a lot more ways to improvise. There’s no holding back on this topic, it’s time to get down and dirty in the dorm room, and see what kind of possibilities are out there that can keep you glowing for your special someone in different positions!  

The Student: This is the position that you will most likely encounter your first time. This is a classic where the giver, is leaning over the receiver and playing with her.

Tribbing: Tribbing, basically like cowgirl, but with your partner. Here the giver is riding on top of the receiver, and can improvise using your hands…you’ll get the point!

From Behind: When you are having sex with your partner from behind, you are able to do a lot when you improvise. Using your hands is a great possibility, but if you are into other freaky things like toys and such, then you could make this experience even more fun.

Scissoring: Now I’m sure we are all aware of what it means to “scissor,” but try it out. It is actually quite a great workout and can do great things for your abs. This is kind of tricky to explain, but I would say just have both partners give and receive, mutually.  If you want to spice it up, use your hands for extra stimulation.

Last, but certainly not least, ORAL, ORAL, ORAL: Yes, and did I say oral? Oral sex is probably one of the greatest parts of sex with your lover, and there are many different ways to do it.  Don’t be scared to venture off into what many men shy away from…you know exactly how to please your partner and do not be afraid to ask what she likes.

Well that pretty much sums it up. Take your time, or if you’re quick you can do that too. Spice it up and experiment, and most of all, have fun, enjoy your partner. Tell a friend, to tell a friend, to tell a friend, about these awesome positions!

Jeanyne is a Literary and Cultural Studies major at Bryant University with a double-minor in Chinese and Business Administration. She grew up in Hyde Park, MA which is a neighborhood in Boston, and she takes a lotttt of pride in it. She is a Cheerleader for the Bryant University Bulldogs. She loves to read and write. She's also a Starbucks Barista and speaks fluent Mandarin :)