This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Time to put the shorts away, ladies — it’s officially fall! If you’re stressing about figuring out the perfect nighttime outfit for the fall season, fear no more, we got you covered!

1. Body suits

Body suits are in, and not just for the summer. Get a dark colored body suit (black, maroon, or olive) or even a suede textured one. Pair it with dark wash jeans and you’re ready for a fun night out!

2. Lace-up Tops

A cute long or ¾ sleeved lace-up top will keep you warm in the cold weather while still being fashionable. Pair the shirt with jeans or leggings and some cute knee-high boots.

3. Spaghetti Strap & Cardi

This is the perfect outfit for a night down at the townhouses. Stay warm outside with a cardigan and then once inside the houses, ditch the top layer. Pair with booties and distressed jeans to be super trendy.

4. Button-Down Skirt

If you really want to dress to impress, wear a button-down skirt with knee high socks next time you go out! You can play around with material and wear either a corduroy, suede, or denim skirt. Be sure to wear this with a tighter shirt on top.

5. Thigh High Boots

You can’t go wrong with thigh high boots. Wear them with a dress or over jeans or leggings. Sport the thigh high boots and you will be sure to turn some heads.