Hot Male Celebs You Totally Forgot Were Hot

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Every day you are exposed to thousands and thousands of different media messages-whether it’s a tweet from Forever21 telling you to check out their online sale before it ends or the poster hanging up on a wall for a club meeting later that day, without even realizing it we are exposed to media messages. A lot of those messages go unnoticed right? What about the people sending out those messages or the people in the messages themselves? There are thousands of oh-my-god-I’m-drooling-you-are-beautifully-perfectly-so-sexy type of actors.  But we forget about them.  They go unnoticed when we have a thousand messages waving their hands in front of our face trying to notice them. Everyone will always remember that Ashton Kutcher is a total hottie but what about an actor like Matthew Lewis? Don’t know who he is? Start reading about a few of the hot male celebrities who you totally forgot were hot. 

Matthew Lewis aka Neville Longbottom

Woah! Who knew?

Nick Jonas

While the Jonas Brothers may not be the most relevant band in our lives…Lets not let Nick Jonas go unnoticed

Shia LaBeouf

Lewis Stevens is that you!?

Josh Hutcherson

Don’t let Liam distract you from the fact Josh is a total hottie

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

So…under…rated

Eat your heart out ladies, and don’t rule out the nerdy boy sitting next to you in class just yet-they may have a promising future…should we look back at Matthew Lewis?

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.