A Girl’s Simple, Ultimate List for the Upcoming Holidays

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

The holidays are right around the corner and some parents may already be asking for a list. No idea what to put on it? Here are a few ideas that many college girls will be putting on their lists!

1.      Hunter Rain Boots (for those days on campus when the rain gets the best of you)

2.      Bath items (shampoo, conditioner, etc. because who never needs that anyway?)

3.      North Face Jacket (walking across campus can be cold, but you can do it in style)

4.      Gift Cards to your favorite spot on campus

5.      Money, because we are in college and every little bit helps!

6.      Unique clothing and jewelry styles that make people ask, “where did you get that”

7.      iPhone case (some nights you just really need that case)

These are just a starting point in the direction you want to go. Overall, this is a simple list that has necessities on it! 

I am a fun, outgoing person and spend my time shopping, reading, and writing for HC. I enjoy tanning and hanging with my friends or watching Netflix when I have time. Please feel free to follow me on insta at @alexandranpappas I will follow you back!