Girls’ Night In

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

After a week of busy classes and hectic schedules we all need some quality time with our girls.  But a girls night out can sometimes be expensive on a college budget- instead, have a girls night in!

Slumber Party

Bring back the middle school sleepover days by dragging everyone’s mattresses into the common room and have a movie night, or just stay up all night gossiping about who hooked up with who.

Spa Night

Going to an actual spa with a bunch of girls is pretty expensive.  Just stop by target and buy a bunch of nail polishes and face masks and give each other make-overs!

Craft Night

We all know there is at least one picture from every night we’ve gone out.  Why not spend the night in making your dorm homier by making collages or frames with all your favorite pics.

And last but not least…

Venting Night

We’ve all had our boy problems.  And sometimes we just need to get all the girls together, buy a bunch of junk food, and talk about how much we hate lying, cheating boys.  Usually after 5 pounds of chocolate and a good 3 hours of venting we all feel better.