burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Fall Alternatives to Jeans

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Tired of wearing jeans every day to class AND on the weekends? Don’t worry! There are alternatives to the same old look you’ve been rockin’ for years. Take a look below to see how easy it is to mix it up this fall and winter.

The Camo Pant 

Dress them up with heels or down with a pair of boots or flats and throw on a neutral top.

Corduroy

They come in tons of colors and are much more comfortable than jeans!

Striped with Leather

Add some edge to your average striped pants with a little leather.

Tights

Wear tights with a dress and boots (maybe even some cute high socks) for the perfect fall look.

Don’t settle for your old jeans every time you plan an outfit. Challenge yourself to spice it up a few times a week with some of these options!

PaviElle is a Senior Marketing major at Bryant University. Before attending Bryant in fall of 2011, she received her Associates Degree in Fashion Merchandising from Lincoln College of New England (formerly Briarwood College). She is currently the Fashion Editor for Her Campus chapter at Bryant. She has a strong love for fashion, especially in the styling, visual merchandising and trend forecasting aspects where she has experience.