Do’s and Don’ts of Spring Weekend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

DO get turnt, don’t get burnt!

Don’t forget to wear sunblock and remember to re-apply when needed. Keep in mind that most Spring Weekend activities take place outside. It’s no fun being sunburnt, and unwanted tan lines are a pain.

DO pace yourself!

Spring weekend is packed with all kind of activities and events all over campus (many of which are free and awesome). If this is your first Spring Weekend, you’ll be super excited and want to attend as many things as possible (we all do, ’cause FOMO). A pro tip from our upperclassmen is to schedule a nap sometime during the day or make sure you get enough sleep to get you through the weekend.

If you do choose to take a nap, don’t forget to set an alarm. You don’t want to miss out on the Waka Flaka concert Saturday night – shout out to our friends who have slept through Spring Concert. We hope you’re all reading this now and will remember to set an alarm this year.

DO use the buddy system

You don’t want to end up alone in the crowd during the concert! And in case you’re going with a big group of friends, have some sort of plan on where to meet up with each other after the concert!

DO come to Bryant’s Best Pizza Competition for free pizza on Friday, April 29th!

The organization Greeks Advocating Mature Management of Alcohol (GAMMA) will be in Fisher Student Center starting at 8pm to host a pizza competition! Come by and help us discover the best pizza! Don’t forget to tell all your friends and spread the word.

DO stay informed

Follow the Spring Weekend 2016 Facebook page for more details about all the events so you don’t miss a thing!

College Senior from CT