Comfy-Cute Outfits to Wear During Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

So let’s be real, no one wants to be uncomfortable while studying for hours – but we don’t want to look drab either. Her Campus has put together the following outfits to keep you comfy and cute during finals week!

Printed Leggings

Everyone wears the classic black leggings, but to be even more fashionable try out printed leggings! They are super cute and still super comfy!

Yoga Pants

Yoga pants are a wardrobe staple for any girl. So here’s how to wear them while still looking stylish! Pair your yogas with a statement top, a crop top, or a shirt that accentuates the design on the fold over.

Harem Pants

Harem pants are a rising trend in the fashion world – and they’re comfortable! These pants are extremely fashionable, so grab yourself a pair before finals if you don’t already own any.

Maxi Skirts

Basically, maxi skirts are like legless yoga pants. Especially now that the weather is warmer, maxi skirts make for both comfy and cute outfits you can rock while you’re studying and when you celebrate being done with finals!