The Clothing Staples Every Collegiate Should Have

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

Yoga Pants– Every college girl should own a pair of these. Super cozy, super cute, and super easy! Much more comfortable to squeeze into than a pair of jeans after a long night. Plus they make our butts look great!

Moccasins- These warm slippers are definitely a pair of shoes every college girl should own! Super comfy and casual!

Lulu Lemon Headband– For only 12 dollars this headband will be your best friend to hold your hair back whether you are working out or leaning over the toilet Sunday morning. 

Fuzzy Socks- The most comfortable thing on the face of the earth for your feet! Fuzzy socks are perfect for a night in watching Netflix with a cup of hot chocolate.

Sweatshirts.. and lots of them- You can never have enough sweatshirts to throw on before class on a chilly morning. They’re also great for hungover weekend mornings!

A great push up bra- This is self-explanatory, the girls need some help sometimes to look good… especially on the weekends!