alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Best Bryant Themed Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.

With Halloween just around the corner, we wanted to throw some hilarious costume ideas at you that will help you combine your love for Bryant with your love for Halloween.

Tupper: If you really want something original, go as Tupper! All you really need is a Bryant pinney to put on and a baby carrige to get pushed around in. Plus think of the endless amount of people who will want to Instagram a picture with you!

Ron and Kati Macthley: Wether your’re looking for a cute couples costume or something for you and your best friend, you literally can’t go wrong by dressing up as two of the most loved people on campus.

(Photo Courtesy of Austin Avanesian)

CEO: Because we are all going to be one eventually, so why not get our practice in early.

Professor: What’s not cool about dressing up like your favorite Econ or Marketing professor for Halloween? Plus think about the bonus points you could snag on your next test if you really nail it.

Frat Boy: If it really comes down to it, everyone knows someone in a Bryant frat and we’re sure they’d love to let you borrow their fave Vineyard Vines button down. Plus, they’ll be so honored that you basically think they’re a campus celeb.

DPS Officer: While this can be seen as overdone sometimes, this is a classic Bryant themed Halloween costume that will literally never get old.

Senior, marketing major from Pembroke MA.  Marketing and PR Chair for Bryant's Her Campus chapter.  Loves sharks.