7 Quick Mid-Term Study Tips

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bryant chapter.
We all know how much mid-terms just frankly suck. Every semester they seem to come just around the same time we find a new crush, a new game app gets released on our smart phones, the bar down the street offers $1 drafts, and our favorite movie premieres.  Yes, mid-terms suck.  Below we have 7 super quick tips to help you get through them!
  1. Make your OWN study guide.

2. If you’re planning on stay up until the early hours in the morning, scratch that idea & go to bed. Wake up early feeling refreshed and more alert.

3. Take breaks and get up and walk around for a minute.

4. Avoid stress eating. Pick snacks that are healthy and give you energy!

5. Have your friend change your social media passwords until your midterms are over.

6. Leave your phone in your room while studying. Trust us.

7. Even if it’s only for 30 minutes, hit the gym for some distressing time.

Hillary Coombs is a junior at Bryant University studying International Business and Marketing minoring in Chinese and Spanish. She works during the summers at Westminster Tool blogging and updating all social media accounts as well as interning in the International Affairs office. During the fall of 2012, Hillary studied abroad in Salamanca, Spain where she held a marketing internship and perfected her Spanish language. At Bryant, she works in the Office of Planning and Institutional Research gathering crucial university data and presenting it through documents to the President, Deans, and other faculty members of Bryant University. Aside from working and studying Hillary is a member of the Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority and Omicorn Delta Kappa. Hillary finds peace of mind staying active and running in local 5K races.