1. Travel. Go anywhere with anyone and do anything you want.
2. Work out. Get in shape and feel good about yourself! Do it or you and not anyone else.
3. Have a wine night with your girlfriends. Talk about boys, not boyfriends.
4. Spend time with your family. Family will always be there for you!
5. Focus on school and/or your career. Make a name for yourself. Be successful. Prove everyone wrong!
6. Understand that it is OK to be single.
7. Buy something impractical for yourself simply because you want it.
8. Explore other men outside of your “type.” We all have a hard time doing this, but you’ll never know until you try.
9. Learn to be independent. Women don’t need men, men need women.
10. Stop dating people that you are know aren’t right for you. It will always end like the same bad breakup you’ve had before. Also, do not forget that people are who they are, and rarely do they fully change for someone else.