This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

For as long as I can remember, my friends and I have organized a Secret Santa gift exchange around Christmas time. This unique gift-giving method allows everyone involved to focus their time (and spend their money) on just one gift. Rather than stressing out about the perfect gift for all of my friends, I only need to worry about wowing one of them with an expertly-picked present. However, the budgetary restrictions of this gift exchange make the job even harder. My friends and I usually opt for a $25 limit, so no one feels pressured to drop their yearly summer earnings on a lavish item. Within this price range, it can feel impossible to fulfill the needs and wants of your friends. But, fear not! Below are some gift ideas within a $25, $50, and $100 price limit. 

$25:

• Barefoot Dreams Fuzzy Socks ($17) 
  • Simple Gold Hoops ($14 on Amazon) 
  • Bubble Cube Candles ($25 on Etsy) 
  • Nighttime Pillow Spray (I love the “Sleep” Lavender Vanilla Spray from Bath and Body Works, which sells for $18 on Amazon) 
  • Smiley Face Slippers (The viral TikTok slippers sell for $20 on Amazon)
  • Carhartt Beanie ($17 at Dick’s Sporting Goods and available in so many colors!)

$50:

• Bala Bangles (Made famous by Tinx, these sell for $49, everywhere)
  • Hydroflask Water Bottle ($40 on Amazon) 
  • Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Body Lotion (Price varies, but this pricy lotion is actually worth every penny – I swear by it)
  • BlissLights Star Projector ($49 on Amazon, my roommate is OBSESSED with this item and it’s truly worth the investment) 
  • Papier Custom Stationery ($29 and up) 

$100:

• Lululemon Yoga Mat ($88) 
  • Mejuri Editor Hoops ($70… these are on my Christmas list!) 
  • Maison de Sabre Custom Phone Case ($79, but make sure you order in advance due to the length of the customization process)
  • Weighted Blanket (Depending on weight, these retail from $79-$99 at Luna) 
  • Aritzia Sculpt Knit Tank ($58-$68 depending on style. This cult favorite is absolutely worth the money. I would buy it in every color.) 

Happy gift-giving!

Maddie is a junior at Brown from Connecticut. She is concentrating in Economics.