This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brown chapter.

Welcome back!!! A new school year is upon us, so I thought it would be appropriate to make a back to school party playlist. This playlist–titled Spicy Marg–is perfect for pregaming with your friends, having a dance party, or just getting pumped up in general. Although Spicy Marg is a pretty extensive playlist, here are a few of the standout songs to listen for. 

Papi’s Home 

This song is from Drake’s new album, Certified Lover Boy. Drake’s lyrics are fun and lively, plus the beat in this song is unmatched!

The Sweet Escape

Who doesn’t love a good throwback? This Gwen Stefani classic will surely get everyone dancing and singing their hearts out.

Doses & Mimosas

Although this song may be slightly overplayed, it truly never fails to pump up a group of college students. If you are looking for a crowd pleaser, put on this Cherub song and enjoy. 

#GETITRIGHT

Miley Cyrus does not get enough credit for this song. This bop is a personal favorite amongst my friends. I guarantee this cheery song will quickly become a staple in your music library. 

Power Trip 

This J. Cole song is definitely one of my favorites. It’s not only well known, but it also manages to be somewhat of a chill song while also being perfectly appropriate for any party setting.

Beatrice is a first-year, planning to concentrate in political science.