This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Broward chapter.

What are Zodiac Signs?

Well, there are 12 Zodiac Signs and each sign has its own strengths and weaknesses, its own specific traits, desires and attitude towards life and people. By analyzing the projection of the position of planets, and the Sun and the Moon on the Ecliptic at the moment of birth. Astrology can give us a glimpse of a person’s basic characteristics, preferences, flaws and fears.

Although, every single one of the Zodiac Signs has a secret to tell. Let’s go through every single one!

Aries: Can’t handle fighting and losing people. They act like they’re happy to lat people go, but in reality they regret fighting and want those people back. They hate losing people that really mean the world to them.

Taurus: Is afraid that no one actually wants them around, and that they’re easily forgotten about the people who mean the most to them and is consistently wondering if they mean anything to anyone. 

Gemini: They try so hard to fit in and be friends with everyone. They even change who they are themselves, but would rather change than be alone because being alone is extremely scary. 

Cancer: Tries to act happy all the time. They feel like if they let others see them upset, they’re disappointing them. Needs to make sure everyone around them doesn’t worry about them because it is often scary to them.

Leo: Believes they are unlovable and that everything that goes wrong is their fault. They try to act tough and like they don’t care, but deep inside they are probably the most sensitive person you will ever meet.

Virgo: Has trouble handling life. They may seem like they have everything under control and in order, but in reality they have trouble making it every hour of the day. So, really it’s hard for them to stay positive.

Libra: Can’t be without a lover because they need to invest time in others so they don’t have to focus on themselves. Hates having to deal with their own problems so they hide them and pretend everything is fine.

Scorpio: Is scared of getting close to people. They love being trusted by others, but have a hard time trusting others. In addition to being afraid one day this will push everyone away but they don’t know how to fix it.

Sagittarius: Wants only love and to be loved. When they aren’t with someone, they start of to feel hopeless and like they aren’t good enough for anyone.

Capricorn: Invests themselves in trying to get to the top, so they tend to not have deep connections with anyone. They’re afraid because of this that they’ll be alone forever.

Aquarius: Doesn’t feel emotions like they think they should. They get into relationships and don’t feel anything for a while, and because of this they believe there’s something wrong with them and hate themselves for it.

Pisces: Actually has no idea what they’re doing in life and day dreams to make themselves feel better. Is often lost and confused but acts like they have everything under control and hates asking for help.

I'm Miss. Congeniality of Broward College North Campus, Events Coordinator of the Psychology Club at Broward College North Campus, new president of Her Campus Broward, I work for Student Services at Broward College North Campus, and I just like to get involved in many great activities that benefit my personal growth.