*This article is an advertisement that I picked up at my college's job fair, and I myself felt like this advertisement could help people in any debt that they are going through, or just simply out of curiosity*
Consolidated Credit is here to help you!
Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized HUD approved nonprofit organization providing credit, budget and housing counseling, financial education and customized debt management programs to help you gain control of your finances.
For the unemployed or under employed
- Receive assistance making mortgage payments for up to 12 months
- Get help with mortgage payments in arrears and get them up-to-date
- Reduce mortgage principal
Foreclosure prevention counseling
- Loan modification, short sale, deed in lieu, cash for keys
Reverse mortgage counseling for those 62 years of age or older
1st time home buyer education
Contact a Certified Housing Counselor at 1-800-435-2261
Credit and Budget Counseling
If you are overwhelmed by high interest rate credit card bills and want to take control of your finances, Debt Management Program helps individuals consolidate their credit card debt and reduce interest rates to help them pay off their debt faster!
Free no obligation consultation!
Debt Management doesn't negotiate your balances; it only negotiates the interest rates allowing you to pay your entire debt without getting into credit trouble. A Debt Management program will:
- Reduce or eliminate interest rates
- Stop late and over the limit fees
- Make one monthly payment to pay down your debts
Contact a Certified Counselor at 1-888-237-5439
*There are also Free Webinars! By just mainly going to the following website, www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/*
Here are the dates and the titles of the webinars:
- Jan 9th - New Year, No Debt: Conquer Your Debt, 7 tips that work!
- Feb 13th - The Smarter Way to Save: Penny Saved is a Penny Earned
- Mar 13th - Protecting You: Your Consumer Rights and Responsibilities
- Apr 10th - Code Red Rx: The Impact of Financial Stress on Your Health
- May 8th - Money Never Sleeps: Entrepreneurship & Small Business Money Revolution
- Jun 12th - Caregivers, Money and Legal Matters: What Ever Caregiver Needs to Know About Money
- Jul 10th - ACE Affording College Without Loans: The Secrets to Saving & Paying for College
- Aug 14th - Back to School Madness: Smart Back to School Savings
- Sep 11th - Let's Get Fiscal: Retire Smart & Finiancially Fit
- Oct 9th - Make a Difference: Holiday Guide & the Gift of Giving
- Nov 13th - Thankful Thanksgiving: Saving You Money, Time & Stress
- Dec 11th - The Hot List: Hot Tips & Top Gifts for the Holidays
When debt is the problem, we are the solution.
5701 W. Sunrise Blvd., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33313
This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.