Campus Celebrity: Becky Stanczyk, Style Editor at Her Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

Our celeb this week is none other than our Style Editor Becky! We thought we’d give you the lowdown on her fashion hints and tips by asking her five quickfire questions…

Becky, who is your favourite designer?

Faustine Steinmetz (you may need to go and look this one up – we certainly did)

What’s the most you have ever spent on a piece of clothing?

£60 – cringingly on a jack wills gilet when I was 13!

Your best style steal?

My eBay buys: including an American apparel style two piece for £10

Do you plan outfits in advance?

Normally I have an idea of what I want to wear for events mentally, but that’s as far as it goes. I tend to pick one item I’m dying to wear and then move around that.

And finally, sum up your style for us in three words…

Bargainous (!), preppy and, ooh this is a hard one, let’s say layers! I tend to wear loads of tops under dress and skirts with jumpers tucked in.

Becky is on the lookout for new Style writers to join her in her search for bargains, be sure to get in touch with her via our Facebook page if you are interested! 

Ella is one of the two CC's for Her Campus Bristol. She is currently in her final year at the University of Bristol, reading English Literature. Ella loves buffets, art and fashion - she is hoping to make it as the next Anna Wintour. You can follow her on Twitter @ella_wills where she will mostly post mindless attempts at humour.
Alex is one of the two CC's for Her Campus Bristol. She is passionate about creating an online magazine which is both funny and accessible but also political and controversial. Alex wants to encourage all writers to write the unwritten and not be afraid to voice all their opinions. She is a keen feminist and enjoys having Her Campus as a space for young women in Bristol to express their freedom on and off campus. xoxo