This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bristol chapter.

Sigh. Another year, another Coachella that us gals at Her Campus didn’t go to. 

For those of you who don’t know, Coachella is one of the most famous US music festivals that happens in California during our Easter Break. Every year the site is jam-packed with not only the most popular music artists, but also the most beautiful people. From Kate Bosworth (reigning Coachella fashion queen!) to the two teenage girls who have popped out of obscurity to become almost poster girls for Coachella Chic (see no.1), a double dose of street style and edge never goes amiss. So, whilst I continue to scroll through Pinterest from a fortnight ago sobbing quietly at my current wardrobe, have a goggle (a jealous one at that!) at my top ten Coachella picks! 

10) Jordan Dunn:

9) Free the Nipple! 

8) All you need in life are these trousers:

7) For a dress like this, head to Rat and Boa! (online and at ASOS):

6) Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor and Alexa Chung in Chloë:

5) All-white is an all-rounder for this summer! 

4) *Sob* 

3) *SOB*

2) For similar applique tops, try Fashion Prescription!

1) BRB whilst I cry fashion tears…

Becky is Editor of Fashion Features for Her Campus Bristol. Her favourite designers are Maison Margiela and Faustine Steinmetz! Her favourite articles to write are Budget Blogs and discussions that tackle prejudice in the Fashion Industry. Streetstyle and underground trends are also firm favourites of this Editor. 
Her Campus magazine