What’s New in the C-Store

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

I don’t know about you guys, but I get super pumped when I find new products in the C-Store. I get even more pumped when I find new products that are healthy! The folks over at Sodexo are really making an effort to add lots of wholesome options, making it easier than ever to snack smart. In case you’ve missed them, I’ve scanned the aisles of the “Hoot Market” and compiled a list of what’s new:

Forager Juices

These are AWESOME. They’re quite pricey ($7.99) but are filled with the healthiest of ingredients and taste delicious. Variations include: “banana date,” “greens and greens,” “nuts and chocolate,” and more.

Chickpea Vegetable Tajine

This allergy-friendly, vegan, and gluten free option makes for a perfect microwavable dinner. It’s comprised of “chickpeas simmered in a rich tomato stock full of savory, fragrant Mediterranean herbs and spices, accentuated with the natural sweetness of carrots and raisins.”

Kit’s Organic Fruit and Nut Bar

These bars contain simple, pure ingredients and are a great on-the-go snack. Flavors include: “dark chocolate almond coconut,” “cashew,” and “peanut butter.”

David’s Gluten Free Chocolate chip cookies

Whether you’re gluten free or not, this new C-Store addition is sure to satisfy a sweet tooth.

Purely Elizabeth Granola

This tasty snack is vegan, non-GMO, and gluten free. Delicious when added to yogurt, trail-mix, or when eaten alone.

Becca is a health-enthusiast, writer, and college student. She is originally from South Florida and is currently studying at Brandeis University. She also blogs for Huffington Post, enjoys running + yoga, and lives for the beach.