Style

Thoughts Everyone Has When Wearing a ~Risky~ Fashion Statement

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.
  1. When you first see a beautiful piece of clothing in a store, it’s a feeling like no other. Your heart starts to beat faster, your face flushes, you might even get a bit sweaty.

2. As soon as you try on this ~magical~ piece of clothing, you think it’s love at first sight.

3. But then you start to have doubts. Is it TOO fashionable for me? Am I not cool enough for a piece of clothing such as this?? How could anyone be worthy enough???

4. But you decide to buy it. I mean honestly, if you’re not cool enough for this level of ~high~ fashion, who is?

5. And thank goodness you did, because WOW are you stylish!!!

PC Credit: GIPHY.com

Campus Coordinator at Brandeis University 
Emily Rae Foreman is a senior at Brandeis University studying Internationals and Global (IGS) studies with a double minor in Economics and Anthropology. She has been acting President of Her Campus Brandeis for two years, as well as a tour guide, an Undergraduate Department Representative for IGS, A writer for the Brandeis Politics Journal and Vice President of the Brandeis Society for International Affairs.