Pair and Group Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Halloween is always more exciting when you and a friend or a group of friends coordinate your costumes. Still haven’t figured out what you and your gals are going to be? Here are some group and pair costume ideas! 

Pair Costumes:

Hilary Clinton and Sarah Palin: You’ve seen Tina Fey and Amy Poehler rock this pair but now’s your chance.

Hilary: Hope blue’s your color because it is definitely Hilary’s. Blue pants, blue shirt, flats and a blonde wig and you can be Hilary Clinton with only three easy purchases.

Sarah: A black skirt, a red top, heels and lots of hairspray for the Sarah Palin hair-do are all you need.

Thing 1 and Thing 2: These classic Dr. Seuss characters are a cute and easy Halloween costume. It can be you and a best friend, or you and a boyfriend but the only thing you need to buy is a shirt! The rest of the costume is up to you and your (and your friends) closets. 

Angel and Devil:

Angel – A halo, white wings and anything white. You can wear a dress, shorts and a shirt, a skirt, as long as it’s angelic.

Devil – Grab some horns and a pitchfork and anything red or black. And be careful, those pitchforks can be dangerous!

Group Costumes:

Spice Girls: throw it back to your favorite girl band and get your gal pals together and rock out the spice girls. Scary, Sporty, Posh, Baby and Ginger Spice, there is something for all of you. 

Where’s Waldo: Party City sells a set including a red and white striped shirt, a hat, and glasses. If you don’t feel like spending the money then take a white shirt and use red sharpie to draw some stripes and bam you can be Waldo! Don’t think it’s cute enough? Remember ladies, any shirt can be cut ;) http://www.halloweencostumes.com/sexy-waldo-dress-costume.html

Regina George Wannabees: “One time I saw Regina George wear army pants and flip flops, so I bought army pants and flip flops.”  Well you know no one’s got style like Regina George so take out those flip flops and army pants and cut holes in those shirts and show everyone how much you wannabe Regina George.

Rocker Chicks: Fishnets, black shorts and a cut band t-shirt and you and your girlfriends will be rocking this costume.  Anything leather, anything black or anything rockin’, it’s all fair game.

Taco Bell Sauces: http://www.buzzfeed.com/samir/this-is-the-best-group-costume-idea-ever

If mean girls taught us anything, then you can throw on a pair of ears and make any costume sexy!

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.