Mad for Madewell

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

We are so excited for our shopping party at Madewell this Sunday! In preparation for the awesome event two Brandeisans who are also Madewell employees selected some of their favorite items in the store, which will be available for purchase at the party. Make sure to stop by between 2 pm and 5 pm and bring your Brandeis ID to take advantage of the awesome discounts. There will also be sweet treats courtesy of Kickass Cupcakes and a hairbraider!

(Faith, Left. Sarah, Right)

Faith’s PICKS:

Cords– I can’t get out of our skinny cords and ankle cords! They are the perfect fit, incredibly stretchy and above all warm.

Sweaters– The Bateau Button Sweater is perfect for layering and staying warm. They come in every color and can style it in any way you’d like!

Holiday sequined mini skirt– No one can get enough sparkles and shine during the holiday season, so my feeling is why not wear it to, right? This skirt is perfect for any holiday party and definitely New Years. I promise you’ll look adorable in it!

Maegan’s PICKS:

Fairbanks Parka– The perfect winter coat with removable lining making it wearable into Spring! 

Heartstripe Sweater– Cute and Cozy! A great sweater to look adorable all year round! 

Checked Flannel Boyshirt– The best piece to complete your holiday look!  Adorable with jeans or leggings, and an absolutely essential layering piece. 

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.