Jared Greenberg ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

When Jared isn’t busy preparing for a show, fending off swarms of fashionistas at Abercrombie & Fitch, or singing his heart out in the shower, he enjoys long walks on the beach, cuddling under the stars, and spending quality time with his boy band mates (think Backstreet Boys, but better). Just kidding, but seriously, this cutie is single, looking, and totally HC approved. If you’re not convinced, see for yourselves, and we promise you won’t be disappointed.

Name:Jared Paul Greenberg
Class:2012
Hometown:Suffern, New York
Major:Computer Science, Minor:Theater Arts

On-campus activities:Former member of VoiceMale, 24 hour musical, Tympanium Euphorium, Brandeis Theater Company
Favorite quote:“For you, a thousand times over” –The Kite Runner
Favorite book:The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle
Favorite movie:Clue
Current favorite song:‘Moves like Jagger’ because I like to change it to ‘Moves like Jared’
Favorite qualities in a girl:Has a sense of humor and is willing to plunge my frequently clogged toilet in Mod 29 ;)
 Your friends would describe you in 3 words as…reliable, a good listener, and funny
Favorite place you’ve travelled to:Hilton Head, South Carolina
When not in class, you’re…Working at Abercrombie & Fitch, singing, and learning how to cook
Describe your most embarrassing moment:When I was peeing in a bottle in a car, and I ended up peeing all over everyone.
An interesting fact people don’t know about you:I hate cheese
Three things you can’t live without:Susan Goldman’s banana bread, orange juice, and Paula Dean (swoon)
Where on campus do you feel most at home?Ridgewood 350B
What are you most looking forward to this year at Brandeis?Learning how to be independent

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.