Holiday Twists On Your Pastime Favorites

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

While presents, decorations, and quality family time is definitely not overlooked during the holiday season, for me, holiday treats tend to steal the spotlight. Save the carrots, apples, and celery for January 2nd, and until then indulge in some season-oriented holiday treats. But wait, while gingerbread cookies and those oh-so-delicious Oreos with the red filling are enticing, try something new like these limited edition treats.

Gingerbread Oreos

Hershey’s Peppermint Bark Bells

Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts

Cinnamon Sugar Pringles

Grocery shopping doesn’t have to be so bad afterall.

Brittany is a senior at Brandeis University. She loves looking for exciting new volunteer opportunities in and around her community, spreading school spirit working in Brandeis admissions, and sharing memories from her semester abroad in Denmark. In her free time, you might find her browsing Spotify for new music, scouting out hole-in-the-wall food joints, or face-timing with her eleven year old brother. Check her out on Instagram @britt_wolfe for snapshots of her life and if you're hungry, check out her foodstagram @diningonthedaily!
I am a double major in Anthropology and International/Global Studies with a minor in Creativity, the Arts, and Social Transformation at Brandeis University. As a native Southern Californian, I have a born passion for avocados and an innate dread of cold weather. In my free time I love cooking (with avocados of course), drawing and writing.