Holiday Gift Guide: $50 and Under

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Holiday shopping on a budget might be difficult, but it’s not impossible. If you’re looking for gifts with a budget of $50, this list can help you find the perfect present or the sweetest stocking stuffer.

If you have a friend who needs a cute and functional phone case, head over to Kate Spade for some beautiful designs available for the iPhone 4,5, and Samsung Galaxy S4 ($35-$45)

Kate Spade also carries mini iPad and iPad cases ($45-$50).

Gloves keep you warm during the winter, but using touchscreen phones with gloves on can be annoying. Echo’s tech gloves ($32) allow your phone to sense touch and allows your fingers to stay warm.

Asos.com has a wide selection of beanies and winter hats that your friend will appreciate. Plus, the hats start at just $8!

If your friend is a makeup junkie, she’ll love the Naked palette! Technically, this item isn’t $50 or under, but it is $52 which is pretty close to the budget. Plus, if you order off Sephora.com you can get free shipping.

Triple C iBoost Backup batteries are only $35.50 at madewell.com and are perfect for your friends who are always on the go.

Feel like your stressed-out college student friend needs a day of pamper and relaxation? Lush has a variety of gift packages full of cosmetics and bath products starting at $8.95.

Remember that most websites have gift guide sections if you’re still looking for inspiration for the perfect gift. Happy holidays!

Andrea is a sociology major with minors in journalism and women's and gender studies. She is currently finishing her senior year at Brandeis University. She was born and reared in Los Angeles, CA, which does mean that she is a die-hard Laker fan… Sorry Bostonians. When Andrea is not routing on her favorite basketball team, she dedicates her time to her many passions. They include reading and writing about fashion, traveling, exploring new restaurants, spending time with friends, watching reality television (she has a weak spot for Bravo), shopping, and working out.