Erin Fan-Her Campus Brandeis’ T-Shirt Contest Winner!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.
Ever walked into the Brandeis Bookstore and thought, all these clothes are so boring and plain? Well all that’s changed now that Erin Fan has designed the newest and cutest t-shirt to hit Brandeis. Head to the bookstore pronto and grab yours before they run out! HC caught up with Erin and got some answers on how she came up with the amazing design. 

How did you come up with the design for this shirt?
From the beginning, I wanted to design a shirt that is cute and different, and either purple or green (my favorite colors!). Because most shirts at the bookstore have “Brandeis University” going across horizontally, I knew my design should have the words going vertically down the shirt instead. The rest of the idea for the t-shirt just sort of came to me as I was rearranging Ollie and the school’s logo.

Did you expect to win?

I didn’t expect my design to be so well-received! I was only hoping for a second or third place.

Tell us how it’s been working with the bookstore to produce the shirt?

It’s been great! Stacey is super nice and always replies so quickly to my emails!

What else are you involved in on campus?

I’m part of SSSP Student Leadership Board, Pre-Health and Pre-Dental Society, along with several cultural clubs. I was an OL in the fall, and I also work in a lab.

What is your favorite thing about Brandeis?

I love having two spring breaks!

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.