This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

He’s a spanish language aficionado, loves to ride his bike, and enjoys playing basketball like his favorite Boston Celtic, Rajon Rondo. He’s a huge Boston sports fan, and lucky for us, he managed to take a short break from watching the Red Sox to answer a few questions for HC Brandeis. 

Hometown: Sharon, Massachusetts
Major: Business
Minor: Math
Class Year: 2014

On-campus activities: Since this is my first year at Brandeis, I decided that I wanted to focus mainly on my academics this year. However, I was just initiated as a brother of Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity, and I hope to get involved in the Entrepreneur Club next year.

Celebrity crush: Emma Watson

Perfect date: As long as we’re having fun, that’s what’s important.

Describe yourself in one word: Well, I’ve been told that I’m excitable but I’m not convinced…just kidding.

Three things you can’t live without: My laptop, my cell phone, and my friends.

Favorite book:Anything but my Financial Account textbook sounds good to me.

With his adorable smile and equally sweet personality, you’re missing out if you haven’t gotten to know Corey. And don’t worry girls, he’s single.

Abigail Katznelson is a Senior at Brandeis University studying Economics and Psychology. She recently joined the Her Campus Team and is so excited to have been recognized by Brandeis as an official charter! She is a member of the Brandeis Student Union, Creative Advertising Director for Student Events, and the Vice President of Sigma Delta Tau Delta Gamma Chapter. Her interests include singing, shopping, writing and exploring exotic foods. She will attend Brandeis’ International Business School next year as a participant in Brandeis’ 5-Year Masters program in International Finance.