Bridgett Corbin ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Brandeis chapter.

Major: Education Studies

Minor: Business

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?
Bridgett Corbin: For the majority of my time throughout the year I am a research assistant, intern and receptionist at the Women’s Studies Research Center. I was the stage manager for Culture X and a model for the SKIN fashion show since freshman year. 

HC: What’s your favorite of those activities?
BC: I enjoy doing all of them!

HC: How did you get involved in so many things?

BC: I applied for my job at the research center and got the job the next day. Someone recommended that I volunteer at the culture x shows, and I really love modeling so I decided to audition for the SKIN fashion show. 

HC: How did you end up at Brandeis?
BC: Both of my parents went to Brandeis! Plus, Brandeis is a great school. 

HC: What do you do with your spare time at Brandeis?
BC: I really like attending the plays and shows on campus.

HC: What’s your favorite part about Brandeis?
BC: The new Dunkin’ Donuts they just built.

Favorites

Movie: Freedom Writers
Book: Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria by Beverly Tatum
TV show: Parenthood
Food on campus: anything at Dunkin’ Donuts
Favorite class at Brandeis: Fundamentals of Music because it’s fun and very easy since I’ve been playing the violin for 15 years.

Rachel is a junior math major and premed student at Brandeis University. She is an EMT and recently joined her school's EMS squad. When she's not busy studying, she enjoys blogging, watching sitcoms, drawing zentangles, folding origami, and eating chocolate.