7 Must-Try Items at Taco Bell

1. Shredded Chicken Burrito: Although this item may seem plain and simple, the combination of the warm rice and gooey cheese truly accents the plain chicken.

1. Chalupa Supreme: On the inside, this is just a normal beef taco. However, the outside is what makes it different. The deep fried shell is chewy yet crispy. A strange but delicious mix.

1. Cheesy Gordita Crunch: A crunchy taco disguised as a soft taco -- a flour tortilla glued to the crispy taco shell with cheese. The perfect choice if you can’t decide between a soft or crunchy taco.

1. Nacho Fries: These look like normal fries, but they are actually seasoned to compliment a Taco Bell meal. The taco seasoning blends perfectly with the complement of nacho cheese.

1. Doritos Locos Taco: Like Doritos? Love Taco Bell? Then this is a must! It’s simply a taco with a Dorito shell -- pretty self-explanatory.

1. Cinnabon Delights: The consistency of a cinnamon roll, but with a gooey center that explodes in your mouth. Creaming frosting coupled with a warm cinnamon dough ball is the perfect dessert to end a meal.

1. Crunchwrap Supreme: A Taco Bell legend. This one wrap encompasses everything amazing in a Taco Bell experience. Ground beef, nacho cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, onion, a hard shell, and a tortilla -- every perfect part of Taco Bell, all in one bite.