Girls Pumpkins
Girls Pumpkins
Breanna Coon / Her Campus

The Weirdest Pumpkin Spice Products That Actually Exist

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Pumpkin Spice takes over the second summer break is over. And while everyone loves a good Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks, people have come up with some truly bizarre pumpkin spice products that take this fall staple a little too far.

Pumpkin Spice Latte Deodorant

Yes, you read that correctly. I don’t know about you, but I think I’d rather not have my pits smelling like pumpkin spice all day. To each their own I suppose! AND it’s for sensitive skin!

You can buy it HERE!

Pumpkin Spice Flavored Dog Treats

I guess if you want your dog to get in on the pumpkin spice craze, then these are for you, but I can’t imagine that they’d like them more than the normal chicken flavored ones. At least they’re in the fall spirit!

You can buy some HERE!

Pumpkin Spice Scented Face Masks

Yes, this is weird, but also kind of brilliant right? I mean if we have to spend another fall season wearing these things everywhere we go, we may as well get some serotonin from smiling pumpkin spice everywhere too! They’re also a cute pastel orange color, but I think I’d end up with a headache.

You can buy some HERE!

Pumpkin Spice Facial Moisturizer

I don’t know about you, but I for sure do not want to put pumpkin spice anything all over my face. The brand is literally called Pumpkin & Spice, so I guess it’s on-brand at the very least.

You can purchase it HERE!

Pumpkin Spice Pringles

While these aren’t available for purchase anymore, these really do exist and were available for purchase! I don’t like pringles, but even if I did I can’t say that I would have been brave enough to try these. 2014 was a weird time.

Check them out HERE!

Pumpkin Spice Scented Toilet Paper

…This is where I draw the line. At least they started marketing it as a gag gift.

Buy it HERE!

Kate is a Senior Mechanical Engineering student with a concentration in Biomedical Engineering at Bradley University. In her free time, she enjoys shopping, watching Netflix, working out, creating art projects, and cuddling with her dog and two cats. Kate is the Assistant Graphic Designer on Bradley University Her Campus's Social Media Team as well as Vice President of Epsilon Sigma Alpha, a member of Society of Women in Engineering, and a member of Bradley's Honors Program Advisory Council.