My Favorite Quick And Easy Dinner Recipe!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Being at college means finding a quick and cheap recipe to last you more then one meal. My parents have been making this chicken casserole recipe for as long as I can remember, and it’s time to share it with you.

Ingredients
  • two bags of wide egg noodles
  • two 22.6-ounce cans of cream of chicken soup
  • onion powder seasoning
  • black pepper
  • celery salt seasoning
  • 2% milk or whole milk
Directions

Boil the egg noodles. Once you’ve done that, drain them, and transfer the noodles back into the pot they were cooked in.

In a separate pot pour two cream of chicken soup cans. Then use one of the cans, and fill it with the milk of your choice, then add that in. Then let it heat on low for a few minutes while stirring occasionally.

When it is no longer thick and is warm, add in the seasonings — a pinch of onion powder, a pinch of celery salt and a pinch of black pepper.

Then transfer the soup into the pot with the noodles and stir well.

After that enjoy an easy chicken casserole recipe.

Extra tips

If you would like you could cook chicken however you like it, and add it to the casserole, or if you like a little bit of crunch you can add potato chips to the top.

Ann McManus

Bradley U '25

Hey!! My name is Ann and I'm a junior journalism major with a minors in creative writing and political science. As you can tell I love to write, but when I'm not, my favorite activities to is reading, crocheting, or catching up on my favorite shows/movies.<3