Happy Thanksgiving, Reader!

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

I hope everyone is having a great start to their holiday season. For all of those going home to family and friends for Thanksgiving, safe travels and a happy Thanksgiving! All of us with Her Campus at Bradley University wish you nothing but the best this holiday season. We are extremely thankful for all of you, and the continued support you’ve shown us. 

We at Her Campus are hoping to fill your week with some of our best Thanksgiving articles! We hope that it brings an extra level of joy and comfort into your week during a sometimes stressful part of the season.

While our semester is coming to an end rather quickly, we do still have a few more weeks of articles coming out through the end of the semester. We hope that you’ll stick around and continue reading our articles through the end of the semester, so we can keep you entertained during a stressful, and hard, part of the college semester. 

Thank you all and happy Thanksgiving!

Kylie Kruis

Bradley U '25

I am the current president at the Her Campus at Bradley University chapter. I oversee the general operations of the chapter, run meetings, and correspond with HCHQ. Beyond Her Campus, I am also the current community service exec chair for my sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I have been part of the organization since my freshman year after leading a volunteer group for several years prior to college. I am also the current community service outreach member for Bradley's psychology club, Psi Chi and Psych Club. As the community service member for both, I am constantly reaching out to other organizations in the community to collaborate on creating a better overall town. I am currently a junior at Bradley University in Peoria, IL, majoring in Psychology and English - Creative Writing with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. In my free time, I enjoy hiking with my boyfriend, spending the weekend with my family and dogs, and writing short stories. I'm a new Bachelor nation fan and have extremely strong opinions about most people on them. I also enjoy several podcasts ranging from comedy to true crime. My passion lies with volunteering and being a leader for others whenever possible.