Happy Spring Semester, Readers!

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Welcome back, readers!

I want to welcome you back to campus and back to our page! We can’t wait to get content out to you to ring in the new year and the new semester. We’re hoping that we can continue to be a constant in our previous readers’ days. We hope that we’re able to reach a greater audience this year. We have a lot of great things coming out soon, and we want to be able to share it with everyone! We here at Her Campus at Bradley University are very excited about this coming year. 

As we’re all getting back into the swing of things for the new year and semester, we invite you to stay up to date with us on our social media accounts. We’re going to continue to keep everyone updated with internal things that we’re proud of, as well as any upcoming events that we’re going to be hosting. We have a lot of campus events in motion to get us more connected with you, so we hope to see you there! 

We hope all of you stick with us and check out all of our new articles that are going up! It’s going to be a fun semester for all of us so make sure to continue checking in and sharing us with your friends. We couldn’t do this without you and we appreciate all of you! 

Welcome back everyone!

Kylie Kruis

Bradley U '25

I am the current president at the Her Campus at Bradley University chapter. I oversee the general operations of the chapter, run meetings, and correspond with HCHQ. Beyond Her Campus, I am also the current community service exec chair for my sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I have been part of the organization since my freshman year after leading a volunteer group for several years prior to college. I am also the current community service outreach member for Bradley's psychology club, Psi Chi and Psych Club. As the community service member for both, I am constantly reaching out to other organizations in the community to collaborate on creating a better overall town. I am currently a junior at Bradley University in Peoria, IL, majoring in Psychology and English - Creative Writing with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. In my free time, I enjoy hiking with my boyfriend, spending the weekend with my family and dogs, and writing short stories. I'm a new Bachelor nation fan and have extremely strong opinions about most people on them. I also enjoy several podcasts ranging from comedy to true crime. My passion lies with volunteering and being a leader for others whenever possible.