This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Hello, readers! We here at Her Campus at Bradley University just wanted to wish you a very happy holidays! We also know this is going up during finals, so we wanted to wish you a happy finals season! I know they can be overwhelming, but make sure to take time for yourself and stay grounded through all of it. You know more than you realize, and nothing is permanent. Once you’re done with finals, you’re done for the semester. Therefore, you can then use that time to reconnect with yourself and those around you. 

If you’re traveling for the holidays, I hope you’re able to travel with ease. If you’re not traveling, I hope that you’re having fun and are surrounded by those that love you. We hope you’ll continue to read articles from us in the coming semester despite us taking the break off. Please feel free to look back through our published articles during break so you can catch up and have a bit of Bradley with you during the holiday break. 

Thank you all for the constant support. We wouldn’t be able to do this without you. From our Her Campus family to yours, happy holidays and we’ll see you next semester!

Kylie Kruis

Bradley U '25

I am the current president at the Her Campus at Bradley University chapter. I oversee the general operations of the chapter, run meetings, and correspond with HCHQ. Beyond Her Campus, I am also the current community service exec chair for my sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I have been part of the organization since my freshman year after leading a volunteer group for several years prior to college. I am also the current community service outreach member for Bradley's psychology club, Psi Chi and Psych Club. As the community service member for both, I am constantly reaching out to other organizations in the community to collaborate on creating a better overall town. I am currently a junior at Bradley University in Peoria, IL, majoring in Psychology and English - Creative Writing with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. In my free time, I enjoy hiking with my boyfriend, spending the weekend with my family and dogs, and writing short stories. I'm a new Bachelor nation fan and have extremely strong opinions about most people on them. I also enjoy several podcasts ranging from comedy to true crime. My passion lies with volunteering and being a leader for others whenever possible.