This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

The fall 2023 semester has arrived, and classes are back in swing at Bradley University. Despite the intense heat, campus is once again buzzing with life as students return and reunite with their friends. We here at Her Campus are extremely excited to be back on campus and start posting articles for you once again! We’ve all had busy, exciting summers, and we can’t wait to share that with all of you. 

We have a lot of exciting plans for this upcoming semester, both with articles as well as getting more involved on campus! If you or someone you know is interested in meeting the writers that you love reading, please make sure to check our social media accounts. There you will find information about any upcoming events we may have.

Other than that, make sure to be checking in with us here on the official Her Campus website. We are excited to start posting more articles and welcome our new writers. As we progress through the semester, we are going to be aiming to have more articles out to you on a weekly basis. So, make sure to tune in to see what we post as the semester continues! 

As for now, we’re getting used to being back on campus and hope to have articles out to you soon. For those who are just now learning about us, we look forward to connecting with you more! Have a great semester, and go braves!

Kylie Kruis

Bradley U '25

I am the current president at the Her Campus at Bradley University chapter. I oversee the general operations of the chapter, run meetings, and correspond with HCHQ. Beyond Her Campus, I am also the current community service exec chair for my sorority, Epsilon Sigma Alpha. I have been part of the organization since my freshman year after leading a volunteer group for several years prior to college. I am also the current community service outreach member for Bradley's psychology club, Psi Chi and Psych Club. As the community service member for both, I am constantly reaching out to other organizations in the community to collaborate on creating a better overall town. I am currently a junior at Bradley University in Peoria, IL, majoring in Psychology and English - Creative Writing with a minor in Women's and Gender Studies. In my free time, I enjoy hiking with my boyfriend, spending the weekend with my family and dogs, and writing short stories. I'm a new Bachelor nation fan and have extremely strong opinions about most people on them. I also enjoy several podcasts ranging from comedy to true crime. My passion lies with volunteering and being a leader for others whenever possible.