5 Things To Add To Your Boo Baskets

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Grab your baskets and get ready to pack a gift for someone you love! With Halloween only a couple days away, it’s time to make a boo basket for anyone important in your life. As someone who is a gift-giver, these are some items I would include.

A cozy BLANKET

Due to the weather getting colder, this is the perfect time to give a blanket. This blanket is bound to be used a ton.

halloween decorations

This could be anything Halloween related. Such as a ghost pillow, a Halloween mug or even a fake decorative pumpkin.

ACCESSORies

If the person you are making this for likes makeup, grab their favorite lip gloss for the basket. If they wear claw clips, add one of those. If they prefer jewelry, grab them a pair of earings or a bracelet.

A Candle or a new book

After a long day at work or school, getting home, lighting a candle and reading a book can help them relax.

something meaningful

The best gifts involve something that comes from the heart. If you have an inside joke or a memory that is special, create a gift out of that.

CAndy — of course

What better way to give a boo basket than to fill it with candy in the spirit of Halloween. If you want to go the extra mile, get some of their favorite snacks and drinks!

Ann McManus

Bradley U '25

Hey!! My name is Ann and I'm a junior journalism major with a minors in creative writing and political science. As you can tell I love to write, but when I'm not, my favorite activities to is reading, crocheting, or catching up on my favorite shows/movies.<3