4 Movies I Plan On Watching This Spring Break

Updated Published
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bradley U chapter.

Spring break is such a great time to enjoy the outdoors and relax, but it is also the perfect time to catch up on my watchlist. I’ve been really struggling this semester to watch some more movies, which is why I am so excited to watch more movies this break.

“Bottoms”

I absolutely adore Rachel Sennott, her performances in “Shiva Baby” and “Bodies Bodies Bodies” are just iconic. Not to mention Ayo Edebiri, who is just as iconic and hilarious in literally everything she is in. I was actually dying to see this movie in theaters but unfortunately, I wasn’t able to make it to the theaters in time. That is why this movie is on the top of my watchlist once I get home.

“The Weather Man”

Nic Cage is my hero, not actually, but I do really enjoy all his performances. Nic Cage makes any really bad movie into a slightly less bad one, and that’s why I love him. This movie has also been on my watch list for a while so I’m pretty excited to watch it during spring break.

“Election”

I love 90s movies, and I hope that this movie is no different. I’ve seen a decent amount of TikTok edits and clips of this movie and I really think I’ll enjoy this movie. The overall vibe and aesthetic from what I have seen online has really gotten my hopes up, so I hope I don’t end up disappointed.

“Detention”

I wish having caps-lock on and an excessive amount of exclamation points was proper APA formatting because I generally feel that is the only way I can properly express my love for Josh Hutcherson. He’s not the only reason I want to watch this movie, but I’d be lying if it wasn’t the main reason. Also, I’ll be fully transparent I have no clue what this movie is about either, but I’ve seen some TikTok edits and it looks like a pretty solid movie.

sophmore – 20 – keeping it simple – movie enjoyer