Easy Birthday Celebration Ideas for any Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowling Green chapter.

Not sure how to celebrate your special day? No worries, this article has you and your besties covered!

plan a photoshoot

A photoshoot could be a fun way for you and your friends to all get together and have a fun time for your birthday. It’s a chance for you to get dressed up just for fun, and you could end up traveling to a really fun and cool location!

have a pool party

If your birthday is in the summer, a pool party is a great way you and your friends can be entertained for hours. Bring some snacks and drinks have just have a blast!

Go ice skating

Opposite from the pool party if you aren’t a summer birthday, go spend some time with your friends on the ice! The Chiller in Columbus, Ohio will allow private party sessions for up to 3 hours for $18 per child and adults. If you are a BGSU student, the Slater Ice Arena also has open skate sessions!

Go out to dinner

host a game night

Get a group of friends together decide on any place your heart desires. Then go enjoy a night out eating some food and spending time with friends. It could also be an excuse to get fancy depending on where you’d like to eat. Don’t forget dessert!!!

Bring the card games, the board games, the PC games, all of the above. Spend the night having a blast playing different games! You can also make some popcorn and bring some snacks for everyone to enjoy together.

Movie Night

Choose your favorite movie and snuggle up with a soft blanket, comfy pjs, and awesome friends. You can even binge watch a bunch of your favorite movies!

Have a slumber party

What better way to spend your birthday laughing until you can’t breathe with friends until like 4 am? With a sleepover the possibilities are endless. You can really combine a sleepover with any of the following ideas above!

Hope these ideas give you some inspiration the next time you or one of your friends has a birthday to celebrate!

Amanda Chapman

Bowling Green '25

I have a passion for fashion! I currently model for NV models and talent up in Cincinnati Ohio. I am your fashion forward friend and hope you enjoy my tips and tricks on fashion!!