This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bowdoin chapter.

Name: Aaron Rosen

(any nicknames?)

I’ve adopted Rosie since I got here.

Class Year: 2015

Hometown: Morganville, NJ

Relationship Status: Single

What do you do outside of academics at Bowdoin?

I play baseball so most of my time is dedicated to practicing, working out, and actually playing games. Recently though I actually joined a few clubs and I’m excited to start up with them.

If you had to take 3 things with you to a deserted island what would they be?

Food, water, and this volleyball that I named Wilson.

Favorite Disney movie and why?

Lion King, because I’m pretty sure Snow White scared me as a kid and I wasn’t a big fan of all of the princess movies.

Favorite Color?

Red

Favorite Food?

Anything my mom makes

Dream Job?

Professional Baseball Player

Pet Peeves?

I’ve got a bunch of weird ones but the worst ones definitely involve driving (cutting me off, no turn signal, driving below the speed limit, etc.) because I get pretty bad road rage I hate to admit.

Most Embarrassing Moment?

The worst one came this summer while I was studying in London. My buddy and I randomly met this guy who sat on the board at one of the premier clubs in London and for some reason he hooked us up with a VIP table on a Saturday night. My friend and I were all excited to go and invited these girls we had met one of the nights out. They were supposed to meet us at the club at 11:30 PM, and after frequently updating us that they were running late but were still coming, we finally called it a night after they still hadn’t shown up at 2:30 AM because we couldn’t take the humiliation of being two dudes being stood up in the VIP. It was a disaster of a night.

What do you look for in a girl?

Looks wise, I am a huge eye and smile guy. I put a lot of stock into girls who have really genuine, cute, smiles and who have intense eyes (no preference in color). Personality wise, simply put I look for girls who I want to spend time with. I like girls who I can have conversations about anything with, who have depth, who can make me laugh, who know about sports, who are spontaneous, and who I can be myself around.

Celebrity Crush

Mila Kunis

Ideal date activity?

Back home I live pretty close to the ocean so I like going out to eat with girls and then taking them to the beach to walk around at night.

Fun Fact?

I should probably be a freshman. My birthday is Oct 29, 1993.

Anything else you want girls at Bowdoin to know about you?

Not really, I’m not that interesting. 

Marissa is a senior at Bowdoin College, majoring in Government and minoring in English. She's interned with NPR, The Christian Science Monitor and ELLE.com. In her spare time she enjoys writing poetry, baking cupcakes, tweeting, and admiring the big dipper. She hopes to live in a lighthouse someday, with 27 cats and a good set of watercolors.