Campus Cutie: Liam Yates

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bournemouth chapter.

Course and year: BA Business Studies, first year

Home town: Trowbridge

Relationship status: Single

Do you have a nickname? Yes, my friends at home call me ‘Yahtzee’, I’m not quite sure why, it just stuck!

How would your friends describe you? Intelligent, sarcastic, generous and active

Where are we likely to find you? At the football pitches and occasionally out in the clubs

What has been your favourite moment of uni so far? Getting into the varsity Futsal team

What type of girl do you go for? I don’t really have a ‘type’, anything goes!

Ok, so what do you look for in a girl? Initially, physical attractiveness, but they also have to be able to hold a mature conversation!

What would be your ideal date? A crazy night in! I’d cook, we’d watch a film, then maybe have a cheeky spoon…

What is your favourite restaurant in Bournemouth? The Print Room is the best place I’ve eaten

What is your drink of choice? Water! Although I am partial to the odd jager bomb

Give us your best chat up line! Grab your coat, you’ve pulled!

What are your plans for after uni? To get a successful job in London and do a bit of travelling, possibly in Africa, Australia or America

What do you have to offer the ladies of Bournemouth? Charm, fun and a kind heart

Lottie Wilson

Bournemouth