Back to School Survival Guide: Tips and Treats!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Boise State chapter.

College: we love it, but once in a while it hates us. There comes a time in every collegiette’s career when she thinks to herself: how am I going to make it through this week? This class?? This exam??? Midterms, anyone? 

At HC Boise State, we feel your pain. But we have good news! 

HC Boise State received a surprise Back to School Survival Kit full of samples from our partners of all of the wonderful goodies every collegiette needs for an emergency pick-me-up.

Arm yourself for success with these five items that YOU need for day-to-day college survival. 

1.  Neuro SONIC

Drink Neuro SONIC for sweet, flavorful, and sustained energy to increase alertness and improve mental performance. It tastes light, fruity, and delicious (speaking from experience) and is only 35 calories per bottle. 

Look into SONIC Study Breaks, which Neuro SONIC offers at the Boise State campus, for your next sorority event, pre-party plan, or late night study session. SONIC Study Breaks are complete with Neuro SONIC energy drinks, music, wifi, furniture, and free giveaways!  

2. LUNA 

Who has had this experience: you are having the munchies in class. You reach into your pocket… SURPRISE! A bite sized LUNA bar. Best. Day. Ever. Keep a couple LUNA bars handy to satisfy your cravings during your busy, busy day! 

3. Poppin

Poppin dorm supplies and dorm decorations are a cute and colorful way to brighten up your school style. When you work stylishly, you work happy. And Poppin wants to spread the love! Text DORM to 888222 for a chance to win a catered dorm party to 40 people! We <3 Poppin. 

4. Chipotle

When you’re in need, Chipotle is a friend indeed. Eat Chipotle for a quick fix to hunger during your next study break. 

5. SK Energy Shots

For an instant blast of energy that you can take with you wherever you go, try SK Energy Shots! 

There you have it, collegiettes! Treat yourself right with these delightful goodies for a pick-me-up on the go, right when you need it. Remember, you deserve it! 

Katie Meikle

Boise State

Katie Meikle, also known as Meeks, Meikle or Pumpkin, is a junior and transfer student from Tufts University in Boston, currently studying health sciences at Boise State. Although a Boise native, Katie spent her entire high school career overseas, split between Japan and Taiwan. Katie's writing interests include fashion, healthy eating, mixology, and campus cuties... of course! She loves the great outdoors, traveling, her two dogs, Lexi and Hobbs, days at the beach, walks on sunny days, and her mom's cooking. Favorite quote: don't be a drag, just be a queen.