This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Zoe Compton

HerCampus: How would you describe your style?
Zoe Compton: I have a lot of different looks, depending on the occasion – so, somewhere between Bohemian meets edgy, but I always keep it classy.

HC: What is one essential piece of your wardrobe that you can’t live without?
ZC: Black leggings! You can dress them up or dress them down, they’re versatile and comfy.

HC: Do you prefer to accessorize in gold, silver, or with colors?
ZC: All gold everything!

HC: What color are you most likely to be spotted wearing?
ZC: Black. It’s almost embarrassing how much black clothing I own, but you really can’t go wrong with such a plain color. I also like neutral, earthy tones like nude, olive, and shades of brown and gray. Occasionally, I’ll throw in a little red or maroon to change it up.

HC: What is your least favorite trend in fashion right now?
ZC: Mixing floral and striped patterns drives me crazy! There’s nothing wrong with a little diversity, but I think that people are going overboard and trying too hard to look like Rihanna or something. Less is more.

HC: What are some of your favorite places to shop?
ZC: I prefer online shopping. I like the websites tobi.com, necessaryclothing.com, nastygal.com, and piperline.com. I also like the GAP, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, and Victoria’s Secret.

HC: Who would you consider your style icon?
ZC: Kourtney Kardashian

Kaitlyn Andrey is a senior Mass Communications/Journalism major at Bloomsburg University. She is a member of the executive board and serves as one of the senior editors of BloomU's chapter of HerCampus. Kaitlyn is heavily involved with her national sorority, Sigma Sigma Sigma, of which she has just concluded her term as Vice President. She keeps herself busy during the week working as the Opinion Section Editor of BU's student-run newspaper, "The Voice," and spends her weekends bartending at a sports bar in her hometown. Kaitlyn is bold and eccentric. She is passionate about her career, and can't wait to begin her journey in the field.