Samantha Fergione ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Samantha Fergione ’17

Year: SophomoreMajor: StatisticsHometown: Bucks CountyRelationship Status: TakenOn-Campus Activities: Theta Tau Omega

Her Campus: What’s one piece of advice that you would give to an upcoming Freshman?Samantha Fergione: Learn to manage your time wisely. Don’t procrastinate because before you know it that assignment that you put off for the past few weeks is due in class and you’ll be freaking out! Oh and have fun! College literally flies by so just enjoy every second of it.

HC: What’s your favorite thing about Bloomsburg?SF: Honeslty, my friends. They make my time here at Bloomsburg so much more enjoyable. They make Bloomsburg my home away from home.

This or That?Snickers or Kit Kats: Kit KatsDave Franco or James Franco: James FrancoShopping online or in stores: Online

Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.