This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Bloom U chapter.

Renee Bingham ‘16

Year: JuniorHometown: Bangor, PAMajor: AccountingOn-Campus involvement: Phi Iota Chi

Her Campus: What do you enjoy most about your major?Renee Bingham: The accounting department is very helpful to their students. I’ve also gotten close to a lot of kids in my major and we’re always studying together and helping each other out.

HC: What has been your favorite class so far?RB: Managerial Accounting

HC: What positions do you currently hold in Phi Iota Chi, and what positions have you held in the past?RB: I am currently the treasurer, and last year I was fundraising chair and JNPC.

HC: How do you manage your time between sorority life and your major?RB: School comes first over anything for me so I go to the library pretty much every day during the week and make sure I get all my work done before I do anything else.

HC: Why did you choose to join the sorority Phi Iota Chi?RB: I originally wasn’t planning on being in a sorority, but when I was a freshman I met a lot of the girls and they made me feel really welcome so I decided to do it! Now I couldn’t imagine my college experience without it.

HC: What has been your most rewarding experience so far at Bloomsburg?RB: Being in pixies in general has been my most rewarding experience at Bloomsburg so far because I’ve made some of my best friends through it.

HC: Where do you see yourself 10 years after graduation?RB: I haven’t declared a concentration yet so I’m not really sure what exactly I want to do but I’m hoping I’ll be working at an accounting firm somewhere.

Favorite…Celebrity crush: Ashton KutcherTV show: “New Girl”Place to shop: Charlotte RusseArtist/Band: Jack’s MannequinQuote: “See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see”

Brittney Waylen is a Political Science major at Bloomsburg University. She is a member of Phi Iota Chi, a local sorority at Bloomsburg, where she held both Secretary and National Panhellenic Council Representative positions in the past. 
Kathryn is a loquacious and driven senior at Bloomsburg University studying English. Journalism has been her focus for almost eight years and she's slightly excited but mostly petrified of exploring her career options in a few short months. She can be found roaming the halls of Bakeless, yelling into the abyss in BU's student newspaper The Voice's office or making pancakes for her roommates.Check out her personal blog and her study abroad blog.